The Amazon Fire TV Stick is another gadget joining the positions of home diversion streaming advancements. The Fire Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port giving you admittance to your #1 TV shows, films, membership administrations, music, photographs, and games. The Fire TV Stick houses the entirety of your number one substance and is effectively movable, so you can take your media anyplace. But sometimes the Firestick stops working. And this can really feel you uncomfortable and irritated. In this article, you will know about the reasons why the amazon fire stick is not working and ways to fix the issue.
Why Amazon Firestick Remote Not Working?
There are many reasons by which you may face issues with the amazon FireStick remote not working issues. These causes may include some battery problems, pairing issues, and some damage problems. Below let’s understand the common issue that causes the amazon fire stick not working issue.
- Usually, the problem arises due to battery problems. There might be chances that you have not inserted the batteries properly or the batteries might not be having proper charge or the batteries you are using might be damaged or old.
- Sometimes the remote is not correctly paired with the Firestick. So it’s not working properly. You should check if the pairing process is correctly done or not.
- It might be possible that you are using the remote from a distance of more than 30 feet that is the maximum range of remote and FireStick distance limit.
- Chances are there that some devices might be interfering with the Bluetooth connections and the FireStick remote is not working.
- If you are using a new remote that is a replacement to your FireStick remote might be not compatible with the FireStick you are using.
- There might be some kind of damage in your Firestick remote that has resulted in the Firestick remote not working issue.
Also Read: How To Find Lost Firestick Remote?
Top Fixes to Solve Fix Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Working
There are few solutions that you can use to fix the amazon FireStick remote not working issue. Here are the best among them and you can try them one by one.
Change the Batteries
Batteries are the common reason that the Firestick remote doesn’t work. If you can change your battery and try again, this might solve your issue. All you need to do remove your batteries from your FireStick remote and first check if you have fixed them correctly or not. If they are not placed correctly you can take them out and place them again. Or if they are at their right place, you can take them out and place new batteries correctly. It will surely solve your issue.
Pair the Remote Correctly
As you get a new Firestick, you will also get a remote with it. Check that you have paired them correctly with each other. You must make that your fire stick device is recognizing inputs from the remote without any error. If you find that the remote is not correctly paired with the device, you should get the remote repaired and try pairing both again. It will work for you for sure.
Reset the Amazon Fire Stick
To solve the issue you should finally try to reset your amazon fire stick, and if you are new and want to know how to reset FireStick, here are the steps.
- Open your Firestick settings.
- Scroll the settings and tap on My Fire TV
- In the options, you will see reset to factory defaults Just tap on it.
- A pop-up window will be there to confirm if you want to reset or cancel. You have to tap on reset
This way you can easily reset the Firestick and solve the issue that Firestick remote not working at all.