Have you stopped using Spotify or interested to use some other app? If any of the cases is true you wish to delete the Spotify account you have now. You can easily delete the Spotify account permanently. In this article below, you will get to know how to delete a Spotify account.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is an advanced music web-based feature that gives you admittance to a huge number of tunes, digital broadcasts, and recordings from craftsmen everywhere in the world, similar to Apple Music.
Spotify is promptly engaging on the grounds that you can get to content for nothing by essentially joining utilizing an email address or by associating with Facebook. In case you’re not excited about month-to-month membership expenses for Spotify Premium, or simply need to plunge your toe in and test it out, it’s anything but difficult to begin and there’s no responsibility. The free form of Spotify can be gotten to on PC, PC, and cell phone, yet the full help needs a Spotify Premium membership.
How to Delete Spotify Account?
You can easily delete your Spotify account using your browser on your smartphone or computer. You cannot delete your Spotify account by using the application. If you are ready to delete your Spotify account, you have to be clear in your mind that once you delete your account, you will lose all your playlists and your followers. If you don’t want to delete your Spotify account, you can also cancel your Spotify premium subscription as well. But if you are sure to delete your Spotify account, here is the process that you should follow.
- First of all, you have to open the Spotify website using the browser you use.
- Now log in using your correct credentials to your Spotify account.
- Next, you have to open Spotify customer support
- On the customer supports page, you have to tap on the account
- Now you have to select a topic. You have to choose I want to close my account
- In the next section, you have to tap on close account
- Then select the close account option again on the new page.
- You will be asked to confirm all the details of the account.
- You should check all the details and after making sure that every detail is correct, just tap on the continue option.
- In the next option, you will get a prompt message that Spotify will delete all your personal data. You have to checkmark the option I understand and then tap on the continue button.
- In the new step, Spotify will ask you to check your email id. You have to open your inbox and check the email from Spotify. In the email, you will be asked to confirm if you want to delete the account. You have to tap on close my account The link will only be valid for 24 hours.
- As you tap on the button, Spotify will open a new tab and you will get a confirmation message that your account has been closed and deleted. You won’t be able to log in and use the same account again.
In 7 days you will be able to reactivate your account, in case you change your mind. The reactivation link will be sent to your email id. And you will be able to reactivate the account by just tapping on reactivating my account button.
So this was all about how to delete your Spotify account.