Twitch is one of the most famous social media platforms out there, particularly for gaming influencers. With over 17.5 million day-by-day normal guests, from which around 15 million are online at some random second, this platform has a profoundly drawn in-crowd. It’s an extraordinary spot for makers to flaunt their abilities to this draw-in-crowd. This is maybe the motivation behind why more than 4 million makers stream on Twitch each month. Check How to Host Someone on Twitch.
What Do You Mean by Twitch Hosting?
Twitch hosting lets you broadcast other streamers’ channels on your own channel. This would guarantee that your crowd can see their transmission without leaving your channel. This fills in as an extraordinary path for you to enable different streamers to contact a more extensive crowd while guaranteeing that your crowd stays connected as well. It’s a broadly utilized technique for advancing different clients on Twitch however can likewise be utilized to help your commitment when you’re not making any substance of your own.
How to Host Someone on Twitch?
You can easily host on Twitch using both, your PC and mobile phones. By this, it becomes easy to keep some of the content streaming on your channel even if you are not streaming your content. Below you will get to know the correct procedure to host on twitch using both PC and mobile phones.
Host Twitch from PC or Mac
- First of all, you have to open your web browser and go to the Twitch website.
- Now log in to your twitch account by entering your credentials. If you don’t have an account, just sign up and create one.
- After logging in, just go to the profile icon that you see on the top right of the screen.
- Noe, in your profile, you will have to tap on the channel option in the drop-down menu. This will lead you to your personal twitch channel.
- Now, you have to tap on the chat window that you will see on the right side of the screen.
- You have to enter the host channel name in the window.
- The channel will not be seen by your own viewers. The views on your channel will be added to the hosted channel’s views.
Make sure that you enter the correct username as there is no autofill like other social media channels.
Host Twitch from Mobile Phones
- First of all, you will need to download the Twitch app using the app store or google play store.
- Now login to your account using the correct credentials. If you don’t have an account just sign up to create one.
- Then you have to tap on the account icon to see the account. You will see the icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now as you see the account screen, you will have to tap on the chat tap. You will see this tap as the fourth tan right below your profile picture. As you tap on it, the chat window of the channel will open.
- Now you have typed the host channel name in the chat tap. This way, you will start hosting and the audience will be able to see your channel’s stream.
Now as you know how to host some on twitch let’s have a look at How to Delete Twitch Account? Hope the article helped you in hosting someone on twitch.