Many times, when you are surfing on your android phone or reading some article and you see a pop up appears there and blocks your view. This makes you quite annoying. So if you get the pop-ups, again and again, it’s time to stop them. Check How Do I Stop Pop Up Ads On My Android Phone?
What are Pop-Ups?
Pop-ups are small windows that ‘pop up’ over the top of pages in your web program. Publicists utilized them as an approach to stand out enough to be noticed, yet clients before long became irritated, leading software providers and all the significant internet browsers to present spring-up blockers. Thus, some better uses for pop-ups, for instance, to show accommodating data or show recordings have been confined.
How To Block Pop Up Ads on Android?
Different browser requires a different method to block these irritating ads. We’ll cover them all.
How Do I Stop Pop Up Ads in Chrome Browser
If you are using a Chrome web browser on your android phone, you have to follow the below steps to disable the pop-ups.
- First of all, you have to open the chrome browser on your android phone.
- Then, you have to tap on the three vertical dots that you see on the top right corner of the screen.
- There, you will find a lot of options. You have to tap on the Settings option from there.
- You have to scroll down on the settings page and see the site settings
- Now you have to tap on the Pop-Ups option.
- You will see a slider button against the pop-up option.
- You have to tap on the pop-ups slider option to turn off the feature.
This way you have successfully blocked pop-ups on the chrome browser.
How to Block Pop-Ups in Android Browser?
In case, you are using the Android web browser, the below steps will help you disable the pop-ups.
- First of all, you have to open the android browser on your phone.
- Then, you have to open the app’s settings you can open it by tapping on the three dots menu button.
- On the settings page, you will see various options. You have to tap advanced options from there.
- Under the advanced option, you have to tap on the option block pop-ups.
- And then, you have to tap on the slider to turn off the pop-ups.
This way you have successfully disabled the pop-ups on the android browser.
How to Turn off Pop-ups on Mozilla?
If you use the Mozilla Firefox browser to surf on the web, you might be wishing to turn off the pop-up ads on Mozilla Firefox. Here are the steps that will help you do so.
- First of all, you have to open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Then you have to open the settings by tapping on the three vertical lines that you see on the lower-left corner.
- From the options, you have to tap on the Settings option.
- Now you have to go to the enhanced tracking protection and tap on the strict option.
When you select the strict option over standard, you select that more pop-up ads will be blocked but sometimes it may affect the browser functions.
Block Pop-up ads on Android using Third Party Applications
There are some trusted third-party sites that you can download for free and get help in blocking the pop-up ads while you browse on your favorite browser.
AdBlock for Android
AdBlock is one of the most mainstream advertisement blockers worldwide with in excess of 60 million clients on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge just as Android. by utilizing this you can hinder irritating advertisements including pop-ups, autoplay video promotions, and sound advertisements on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and wherever else on the web.