In your Minecraft world, you may see a lot of horses roaming around. And whenever you set home, you will like to breed horses. Breeding horses is good when you like to keep one horse at home in case of danger or if you are role-playing and going to start a genuine horse ranch.
If you want to breed horses in Minecraft, it’s quite an easy process but you will need a few items and a correct procedure to follow. Below you will get to know the correct procedure to breed horses in Minecraft. check here How to Breed Horses in Minecraft?
Where You Will Find Horses?
Horses roam in groups of two to six. You can find them in plains and savannas. The areas are usually flat, grassy, and have a few scattered trees. You may find the horses in a lot of colors like black, white, grey, brown, and many more. You can get them with different markings and herds. In case you are interested to steal a horse, you can also look for them in the villages rather than finding them in the wild areas. It’s not that difficult to find horses in the Minecraft world but if you want a specific color, you have to do some hunting.
How to Breed Horses in Minecraft?
- As an initial step, you have to find two horses first after you get the required materials. You can usually get the horses in the plains.
- In case, you don’t find horses in plains, you can ever steal them or you can also use spawn egg.
- To breed horses you have to keep them close together. To keep the horses from running away you will need to make a fence.
- Make sure you are breeding tame horses. You should not breed wild horses as you cannot breed wild ones. If you do so, it will be a big mistake. Make sure that both the horses are tame and then only the breeding process will be done properly.
- When you are breeding horses, you can use golden apples, enchanted golden apples, and golden carrots. Let’s go with breeding horses using two golden apples.
- You have to select golden apples in the hot bar.
- Then you should feed one golden apple to each of the horses.
- There are a lot of ways you can feed golden apples to the horses. You can right-click on the horse, you can tap on the horse, and many more ways. The method is depended on the version of Minecraft you are using.
- You will see red hearts appearing over the heads of the horses when you feed both the horses golden apples.
- After you complete feeding both the horses, you will that they turn to each other and the red hearts keep on appearing over their heads.
- After a few minutes, you will see that the red hearts will disappear and you will see a cute baby horse standing there.
- Now you will have two adult horses and a baby horse too.
Also Read: How to Reduce Lag in Minecraft?
Now as you have a new baby horse, you can celebrate that you have successfully bred horses in Minecraft. For your record, you should get a screenshot of this baby horse because, after 20 minutes, you will see that the baby horse will grow up to an adult horse and you will no longer see a baby horse there.
This is how you can breed horses in Minecraft. You can follow these steps and breed horses in Minecraft easily.