There are two or three streaming services you’ll need to turn out to be seriously habitual with. Funimation is one of the services. The organization has really been around some time, mindful to some extent of the anime resurgence in the US during the 90s, prior to taking the unavoidable leap into streaming.
What is Funimation?
Funimation is a Sony-based diversion organization situated in the US, associated with the appropriation of different anime arrangements. The organization is likewise at the bleeding edge of anime naming, with a ton of its selective substance getting named to English rapidly.
You can undoubtedly get to the completion of Funimation’s substance, including a large number of selective new and old series, on practically any gadget. Its list is especially extraordinary in case you’re looking to nostalgically watch well-known yet old anime series. It additionally has huge loads of new shows, and the library keeps on increasing.
But if you are searching for ways to cancel the Funimation subscription, you have to tap on a few keys, and you have to choose a method from the following methods.
How to Cancel Funimation Subscription When Signed Up on the Website?
If you want to cancel the Funimation subscription, if you are signed with the Funimation website, you have to visit them and check your account.
- Firstly, you have to open the website of Funimation www.funimation.com.
- In case you are not logged in, you have to login first.
- Enter your email ID and password that is connected with your Funimation account, and then tap on sign in.
- From the upper right corner, tap on the purple circle. A drop-down will appear. Tap on the My Account option from the drop-down menu.
- Here on the My Account page, tap on the Subscription tab, and then you have to tap the option Cancel.
- Then, on the next page, you will need to confirm that you are ready to cancel the subscription.
- Finally, you have to tap on Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Funimation Subscription When Signed Up With iOS App?
If you want to cancel the Funimation subscription from iOS devices, you will need to use iTunes on the iPhone.
- You have to open the settings option from the home screen.
- Then, you will need to tap on your Apple ID on the top of the screen to see the option.
- Then, you will need to tap on subscription options.
- From the subscriptions list, you will need to choose the Funimation app inactive subscriptions and edit the subscription.
- From the page, you will need to tap on the option cancel subscription.
- This way, you have canceled the subscription service from iOS App.
How to Cancel Funimation Subscription When Signed Up With Android App?
In order to cancel your Funimation subscription from an android phone, you have to open the Funimation app on an android device.
- Open the Funimation app on your Android phone.
- Then, you have to login into your Funimation account.
- Now tap on the three horizontal lines and then tap on the Settings option.
- Tap on the plan option that will direct you to the Google Play subscription screen.
- Now just choose Funimation and tap on the cancel subscription option.
- You have to choose the correct reason while you are canceling the subscription.
- Finally, you have to tap on the confirm option.