People sign up for HBO now just to watch their favorite show and after some time they just cancel the subscription. Canceling HBO Now is not that easy as you think. You cannot just log in to the account, choose the plan and they cancel it easily. You have to look out for where you are subscribed through and turn it off by going to that service.
If you want to cancel HBO Now, you have to keep it in your mind that you will no longer be able to get access to HBO’s complete library of shows and movies. Below I have explained the process by which How to Cancel HBO Now
How to Cancel HBO Now?
- First of all, you have to go to com.
- There you will get to know, where you are subscribed to the service and then get the correct link that will help you to cancel the plan you have taken.
- You have to then, log in using your correct credentials. The sign-in button can be seen on the top right of the screen. You have to enter your email and password as correct credentials.
- After you are logged in, you have to tap on the settings button that you can see on the top right of the screen.
- There you will see the option for billing information, you have to tap on that.
- There you will get to know the service that you have subscribed for on HBO Now. You will also get to know when your subscription is up and what is paying for the services. There you have to tap on the option manage your subscription.
- You will get the instructions for canceling the plan you have taken based on the services that you are subscribing for. You might have got the service from Apple, Roku, Google play, or Playstation Vue. The methods for canceling the HBO Now subscription from all these platforms are different.
- But if you have subscribed the HBO Now from the service itself, there is no need to go anywhere. You will see a toggle button for the auto-renewal of your subscription. You have to toggle the settings to auto-renewal off and you will see that your HBO Now subscription is canceled.
Cancel HBO Now on Google Play
- Open the Google play store on your phone.
- Now you have to tap on the three horizontal lines from the menu.
- Then tap on the option subscriptions.
- You will see a list of subscriptions that you have taken on Google Play. Search for HBO Now.
- Then you have to tap on the cancel subscription option and your services will be canceled for HBO Now.
Cancel HBO Now on Roku
- First of all open Roku.com
- Then, just sign in to your Roku account using the correct credentials.
- There you have to tap on manage your subscriptions
- Scroll to see HBO Now subscription.
- As you find HBO Now, you will need to choose to unsubscribe
Cancel HBO Now on PlayStation Vue
- First of all, you have to open the Playstation Vue app.
- Then choose settings.
- After that, you have to tap on subscriptions.
- You will see a list of subscriptions that you have taken.
- Then from the option, tap on unsubscribe.
Canceling HBO Now is now simple as you have the correct procedure now. Just see from which platform, you have taken the subscription and then cancel it going to that service itself.