If you are interested in deleting the discord server that you have created, let me tell you that it’s a very easy process. You can complete the process within a few minutes. So here the method of how you can delete a discord server using desktop and mobile apps. check How to Delete a Discord Server
What is Discord?
Discord is a free voice, video, and text chat application that is utilized by a huge number of individuals ages 13+ to talk and spend time with their networks and companions. Individuals use Discord every day to discuss numerous things, going from craftsmanship ventures and family outings to schoolwork and psychological well-being support. It’s a home for networks of any size, however, it’s most broadly utilized by little and dynamic gatherings of individuals who talk consistently.
By far most of the workers are private, welcome just spaces for gatherings of companions and networks to keep in contact and fraternize. There are likewise bigger, more open networks, for the most part, based on explicit themes, for example, well-known games like Minecraft and Fortnite. All discussions are select in, so individuals have absolute authority over who they connect with and what their experience on Discord is.
How to Delete a Discord Server Using Desktop App?
- First of all, you have to open discord on your PC and move into the server that you want to delete.
- Now you have to tap on the server name that is located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then, you have to tap on the server settings using the dropdown menu.
- After that, you have to tap on the Delete server option that you will find in the left sidebar.
- You will see a pop-up. You have to enter the server’s name and your six-digit authentication code, only in case you have enabled two-factor verification.
- After that in the next step, you have to tap on the delete server
In case, you are not interested to have the server anymore, but also don’t want to delete the server, there is also an option to transfer the ownership of the server to another user. To do this in your settings, you have to tap on the members option. You will see a list of members for the server. You have to hover over the name of the member whom you want to transfer the ownership. Now click on the three dots on the right side. Then finally tap on the transfer ownership option.
How to Delete a Discord Server Using Mobile App?
- First of all, you have to open the discord in your phone and then move to the server that you want to delete.
- Then, you have to swipe to the right side. This will open the side menu.
- Then, you have to tap on the server’s name at the top of the screen.
- A pop up will appear there, and you have to tap on the settings icon that will be seen on the right side.
- Then, you have to select the option overview.
- On the overview page, you will see Delete Server Just tap on it.
- On the next page, you will be asked if you really want to delete the server. You have to tap on the Yes option. It will confirm that you want to delete the server. In case you have enabled the two-factor authentication, you will need to enter the authentication code that will be found in the google authentication application.
This way, you will be able to delete the discord server. The process can be done on the desktop app and mobile app. Both methods are easy to follow.