We all consent to the fact that Disney Plus is joining the ranks of Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and the numerous different services shaking for control of your TV. Disney+ is an on-request, ad-free streaming service made by The Walt Disney Company. With Disney+, subscribers can watch a great many Disney motion pictures and series from their devices like smart TVs, phones, laptops, tablets, and gaming consoles. The service incorporates unlimited downloads so you can use it anyplace, anytime.
But the problem starts when you start facing error codes and buffering issues while watching your favorite movie or show. But don’t worry, there is a fix for everything and I am going to tell you all of them that will work for all the error codes you get. Till then, stay connected with us.
When You See a Black Screen
If you face this kind of issue, please check if you are using any content filter, antivirus application or any pop-up blocker. If you do so, turn them off for some time while playing video on Disney+.
When You See a Spinning Wheel
- As a first fix, you can try refreshing your browser. In most cases this fix works.
- You should also close and restart the browser and the Disney+ app. Restarting a system can be a good solution.
- See if you have opened multiple applications on your phone. If yes, then close them all and open only Disney+ app and try playing the video.
- In case you are using a cellular network, try switching it to a WiFi network. Sometimes it all about the network.
When Your Disney+ is Having Playback Issues
- Just close the app and open it again.
- Turn off your phone and power on after few minutes. See if its working.
- Check your internet connection. Try checking a speed test.
- Remove other devices if connected to the same network. It sometimes brings problem to video streamlining.
- Check whether other apps are also facing the same issues or not. The problem might be because of the poor connectivity you have.
- Look about if the app or your phone needs an update. You can do it by visiting the app store.
- Clear your cache memory and unwanted data. You can do it by looking into your device’s settings.
- Uninstall and then reinstall Disney+ app on your device. It will set back the streamline issues.
- Try playing the Disney+ app in other devices. Sometimes there may be an issue in your device.
- Check whether your device is using the latest version of the operating system.
When Your Downloads Are Not Playing
- First of all, check your internet connection and speed.
- If you have connected many devices on a single WiFi network, just disconnect them. It may slow down the streaming speed.
- In case you have put the router too far from your device, you may face the problem. Put it a little closer and check.
- Try refreshing your downloads.
- Delete the downloaded file that’s not paying and download it again. Check if it’s working.
- Go Restart the device that you are using to play the Disney+ app. To restart just switch off you’re the device, wait few seconds and switch the device again.
- Check system updates on your phone and if needed update your phone. Your device must be running to a later version of the operating system in order to play Disney+ app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Disney+ app. For this, just delete the app from your phone and install it again from the Play store if using an android phone and App Store if using an iPhone.
What if the Disney+ App is Still Not Working?
Don’t worry if the app is still not working after using all the methods above. If you have tested everything and still facing the same issue, now is the time to take help from Disney support teaM. To do so, you have to go to Disney Help Desk.
You can chat will the support team using the live chat option and they will respond to you in a few minutes. Get all the screenshots of the problem you are facing and place your request to them. The chat option is opened throughout the week. In case you don’t get an answer you can also ping them on their social channels.