Sometimes you may see that your Airpods are not charging well, or they are not correctly getting connectivity. Then, all you have to reset the Airpods or your Airpods pro. It’s been quite a while since Apple sent a gadget with a reset switch worked in, yet at the same time, even its most recent items will now and then need more than a restart. The most widely recognized purpose behind expecting to reset any version of the AirPods, or the AirPods Pro, is that you’re having issues interfacing them. A complete guide for How to Reset AirPods Pro?
On certain events, however, you can likewise find that your AirPods and AirPods case are not charging accurately. After some time, that could be that truly you’re simply hitting the inescapable decrease of charging limit in these little batteries, or it tends to be an issue that resetting will settle.
Reset Airpods Using Your iPhone
Before you perform any activity with the AirPods themselves, unpair them from your iPhone. In the event that your concern is only that you can’t associate them with by any means, at that point, you can avoid this part. Yet, iPhones hold a rundown of confided in Bluetooth gadgets, so you can undoubtedly re-pair and reconnect with them. In case you’re having issues with the association, it’s smarter to take the AirPods off that rundown.
Remove Your AirPods from the Trusted Bluetooth Device List
You have to remove your Airpods from the trusted Bluetooth device list. Here is how you can remove them.
- First of all, you have to open the iPhone.
- Then, go to the settings of the phone.
- Find out your Airpods or AirPods Pro from the list.
- Now you have to tap on the I icon of the pair that you want to reset.
- On the screen that you see, you will need to tap on Forget this device.
- Then, you will need to tap again to confirm it.
How to Reset AirPods Pro
As you have now removed the Airpods from the trusted Bluetooth device list, you should leave the AirPods and take your iPhone.
- Put the Airpods in the charging case and close the lid.
- Now you have to find out the setup button that is given on the backside of the Airpods case.
- You will see that the button is very small and it’s a white button on a white background.
- Now wait some moments and then open the lid of the charging case.
- You have to keep the lid open while the Airpods in the case.
- Now press and hold the set up button that you have found on the Airpods case.
- Keep pressing the button until you the light flashing. This light becomes green when you put the AirPods on charging.
- When you press and hold the button, it flashes white light. You have to hold it until you see it flashing amber.
- The moment the light is amber and flashing, you will see that your Airpods are now factory reset and is ready to pair with your iPhone. As you start, you should keep the AirPods in the case itself.
How to Pair AirPods with Your iPhone?
To pair the Airpods with iPhone, you have to follow the given process.
- First, you have to close the lid of the charging case.
- Now take the case close to your iPhone and then open the lid.
- You have to wait for the instructions that will appear on your iPhone screen.
- Now tap on connect, and then you have to follow the step you see on the screen.
- Make sure you made the setting that your iPhone forget the device.
- This way, you can easily connect your AirPods to your iPhone.