The ASUS switch web interface is the control board for your switch it’s the place where all the settings are put away and changed. To make changes to your organization you’ll have to log in to your ASUS Router. To access the ASUS web interface, you will need an ASUS router, access to a good network, and a web browser that you have without any error. Below you will get to know the method by which you can perform an ASUS router login. Check How to Login Asus Router
How to Login to Asus Router?
Read the following instructions if you want to login to your ASUS router and connect to your ASUS router’s interface.
- First of all, you have to check that you are connected to your ASUS router. To get into the setup pages of your ASUS router, you have to get connected with its network. So you should connect to the network. It can be either the WiFi network or an Ethernet cable. In case you don’t have the WiFi password of your Asus Router, you can connect using the Ethernet cable that doesn’t require any kind of password.
- Now open the browser that you use and type the router’s IP address in the shown address field. A common IP for an ASUS router is 192.168.1.1. You can get a new IP by looking into the default ASUS IP address list that will suit your device.
- Now you have to enter the Username and password and sign in.
- After you log in you can easily be able to change the settings that you see there. You must be very careful that you don’t break the network.
How to Reset Asus Router?
You can easily reset ASUS router t factory settings by using a web browser. All you need is a device that is connected to the ASUS network. Let’s now understand the procedure.
- First of all, you have to open a web browser of your choice. It can chrome, Firefox, or any other that you like.
- Now move to http://router.asus.com or you can also use the router’s IP address in the address bar. However, you can use the default IP address for ASUS device that is 192.168.1.1.
- Then login into your ASUS device using the correct username and password.
- Now tap on Administration that you will find under the advanced settings
- Then, you have to go to restore/save/upload the settings tab.
- You have to select the Restore option next to the factory default option.
- Finally, you have to tap on the OK option in order to confirm the changes you have done.
How to Reset Password in Asus Router
To reset the password in the Asus router, you will need to follow the below-given steps and procedures.
- First of all, you have to connect the wireless router using a wired connector that is a computer cable.
- Now you have to open the browser that you are using and go to http://192.168.1.1.
- Then you will see a prompt message box when you will have to enter the router user name and password that you provided on the welcome to spirit letter earlier.
- Now as you are logged in, you have to see wireless, the general settings, and change your WiFi password in the section WPA Pre-Shared Key.
- Finally, you will have to tap on Save to save changes in the settings.
These were all about to reset the login in the Asus router. Hope the article helped you find what you are looking for.