You can explore a lot of features on Netflix. These features make the experience better when you use Netflix. Among these features, the continue watching list is the most amazing one. This is nothing but a bar that helps you pick up the shows that you watched for some time and left. With this, you can get to know where you left the show or movie.
But sometimes you don’t want to see the bar ass don’t want anyone else to know that you have watched the show or movie without them. So if you accidentally watched any show without your partner, you need not worry anymore as Netflix now provides an option to remove items from the continue watching list from your mobile and desktop.
Below are some ways by which you can delete the titles or content from the continue watching list from Netflix mobile and desktop.
How To Remove Shows From Continue Watching On Netflix?
Netflix has come with a simple guide by which you can clean up the content from the continue watching list from your mobile application and desktop.
Delete the Continue watching list on Netflix on Your Mobile
- First of all, you have to select your own profile as you don’t just delete the shows from the continue watching list from somebody else’s profile.
- You will see a three dots sign below the title of the show.
- You have to tap on the three dots sign and tap on the option removed from the row.
- First of all, you have to choose your profile by using the more menu option.
- Then, you have to open the more menu up and choose the account to open it in your web browser.
- Then, you have to scroll down and check all the viewing activity. You will see the complete list of shows that you have watched. You can tap on the X option to delete them.
- If you are not interested to see any show in the continue watching list, you can just tap on the remove series option. You will also see an option to hide the complete series. You have to just scroll down and tap on the option hide all.
- The process will tape up to 24 hours to remove the series from all the devices.
- Finally, you can come back to your home page and see that the show or series you deleted is no longer available on the continue watching list on your device.
Delete the Continue watching list on Netflix on Your Desktop
- First of all, you have to select the profile name that you see in the top right corner of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see all your viewing activities. You have to click on it. Here you will find the complete shows list that you have watched.
- If you want to delete them, you have to tap on the X button.
- In case you want to remove a complete show from the series, you can tap on the remove series option.
- Now check on the home page, if you find the show that you have deleted from the list.
This way you can remove the continue watching from Netflix.