In the present time of computerized upset, for the most part, Indian organizations have, at this point, adjusted to more brilliant and propelled strategies to develop their tasks, for example, advanced installments. This is in fact an aid for the independent companies that consistently used to confront the issue of a money crunch.
Presently with brilliant advanced digital online payment modes, this issue has nearly been precluded. The drive towards a cashless economy is presently being driven by these independent businesses in India, as a team with digital payments platforms.
One of the leading digital payment platforms is PhonePe. It’s an extremely sheltered and secure interface with legitimate components that ensures about finishing all your monetary needs under one housetop in a confidential way. Thus, there will be no convincing motivation to encounter the cumbersome technique of enlisting a beneficiary, entering record details, for instance, account number or IFSC code. All that is required is a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), using which money can be sent at whatever point and from wherever.
The app is very helpful for consumers to send and receive money and they can easily make payments to their bills and online shopping. The PhonePe merchant account is beneficial for business owners also as it will help them make their cash transactions easy and comfortable. But sometimes an individual or business owner may not feel secure in making online transactions and that’s the reason why they might decide to delete the PhonePe Merchant Account. The process is very easy and needs only a few steps to complete.
Note: People may also wish to change the band account details in the PhonePe merchant account but unfortunately, PhonePe doesn’t allow doing so. But somehow it’s possible for you to ass new or deletes existing bank account information in PhonePe. Let’s just understand the method that will be used to delete the PhonePe Merchant Account.
Step by Step Procedure To Remove PhonePe Merchant Account (With Screenshots)
Step 1: First of all, open the PhonePe Business App on your mobile phone.
Step 2: On the Home Page, click on the help icon that can be seen as a ‘Question Mark Sign’ on the top right corner. Click on it.
Step 3: You will see a help window with many options.
Step 3: See below and you will find an option ‘Suggestion and Feedback Related’. Click on it.
Step 4: A new page will get open showing the description and a ‘CONTACT US’ button.
Step 5: Tap on the ‘CONTACT US’ button to take the process further.
Step 6: A chat window will be opened with some default messages.
Step 7: Now, you need to raise a ticket by mentioning ‘I want to delete my PhonePe Merchant Account’.
Step 8: You will receive a message as ‘Would you like to add more information on suggestion/ feedback’.
Step 9: You can choose ‘Yes’ Or ‘No’ as per your choice.
Step 10. You will get some time to make the deletion process completed.
With the above easy steps, you can easily delete your PhonePe Merchant Account. But before you delete the account, you must see the benefits you can get with the app.
Benefits Of Phonepe Merchant Account
- It supports payments through all BHIM UPI apps. Users of any BHIM app can use the merchant account easily.
- It supports all payment methods including BHIM UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, and Wallets. You can begin accepting payments from a large number of BHIM UPI application clients in a split second, regardless of the size or scale of your business.
- Money is directly transferred to your bank account without any delay.
- There is no limit to making the money transfer. It’s good to grow your business.
- By using PhonePe for business, one can track their transaction very easily.
- The app carries a report and analytics section, which can be used if you want to see the insights of your business growth.
- You also get a Khata Book Feature.
- You can easily write any update regarding the store to your customers.
- QR helps you accept payments easily.
- You can also let your customers know when you are delivering orders to their places.
Still, if you are not happy with the working of the app, you can delete it by using the above-stated steps.