We all know that Snapchat comes among the most loved and popular applications on both android and iOS. You will never get tired of sending more and more snaps to your friends. Other social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, have their own web versions but this is quite sad that your favorite Snapchat doesn’t have any web versions. But this is not something to worry about as here I am going to bring you some tricks that will help you use your Snapchat application on the web very easily.
Can You Use Snapchat on PC?
Yes, you can use Snapchat on your PC with the help of android emulators. An Android emulator is a bit of programming that mirrors the stage so you can download and utilize portable applications from the Google Play Store. With this emulator introduced on your PC, you could download the authority Snapchat application. One of the most well-known and generally utilized Android emulators is called BlueStacks. So now we will discuss the process by which you can use Snapchat on PC using the android emulator BlueStacks.
How to Use Snapchat on Your PC?
Snapchat is all meant to use on your mobile devices only. But you might be wishing to use it on your PC too to sending snaps to your friends or quick add on Snapchat. So there is a trick that you can use. You have to follow the below-given steps in order to see Snapchat on PC. Come, let’s begin.
- First of all, you have to type com/download in the browser that you use on your PC.
- Now tap on the option Download bluestacks in order to download the installer. It will help you use Snapchat on your PC. You are suggested to download and install the older version that is Bluestacks 2.
- Then you will have to double click on the exe.file that is downloaded on your PC.
- Now you will see that the installation window is opened on your screen. You have to tap on Install now option. It will start the downloading procedure. You have to wait for it to get completed.
- As soon as the download gets completed and BlueStacks opens, you have to double-tap on the Google Play store application and open it.
- There you will need to sign in to your Google account by just entering your google account credentials in the fields given below.
- As you are now signed in to your Google account, you have to go to the google play store. You will see that the google play store will look just the same as it is there on your android device.
- On the Google play store home screen, in the search field, you have to type Snapchat. Then just press the enter key and choose the first Snapchat result that you see in the drop-down menu.
- When you open it, you will see the official Snapchat application. You have to tap on install to get it on your PC.
- As the installation process is over, you have to tap on the open option in order to open it on your PC.
- A new tab will be opened within bluestacks showing the Snapchat application as same as you see on the mobile device.
- Tap on the login option in order to open the sign-in option. As you are signed in, you will have to enter the credentials like your username and password in it.
Finally, now you can enjoy your Snapchat on your PC. Hope this method was easy for you to follow.