Spotify is an advanced music streaming service that gives you admittance to a huge number of melodies, web recordings, and recordings from craftsmen everywhere in the world, similar to Apple Music. Spotify is quickly engaging in light of the fact that you can get to content for nothing by basically joining utilizing an email address or by interfacing with Facebook. In case you’re not enthused about a month to month membership expenses for Spotify Premium, or simply need to plunge your toe in and test it out, it’s anything but difficult to begin and there’s no dedication.
How Spotify Works?
To start with Spotify, you have to sign up with it by visiting the official website. It’s good if you sign up using your Facebook account as by this you will opt to add your friends. Then you have to choose a subscription level. It’s suggested that you should go for Spotify premium as it will give you ad-free music. You can also download music from Spotify.
What Is Error Code 3 On Spotify?
If you are looking for at does error code 3 mean on Spotify, let me tell you that with Spotify error code 3, you will not be able to access your Spotify account using your desktop app or the Spotify website? The error code 3 on Spotify means that there is some problem with your username and password. This is not that easy issue. If you don’t solve the issue, you may face many issues in the coming days.
Why Spotify Error Code 3 Occur?
Whenever you get any issue in your applications, you might think about why you are getting the issue. Generally, the issue arises on Spotify because of your username and password that you might be entering wrong. So you have to solve the error by resetting your Spotify password. Sometimes the VPN tools may also be the reason to cause the Spotify error code 3.
Also Read: How to Delete Your Spotify Account?
How to Fix Spotify Error Code 3?
There are many factors that might be the reason to fix the Spotify error code 3. You can try a few fixes to solve the problem. Here are the fixes that you may try.
Restart Your Computer
Restarting your device can be the basic fox that you can use. So before moving on to any other troubleshooting fixes, you must try restarting your computer once. Restarting your device can refresh the operating system of your computer and erases if there are any corrupt files or data that might be causing the problem. So restarting your computer can be the best solution.
Rest Your Password
As we have suggested above the issue might be a result of the wrong password and username. So you must try resetting your password.
- You should see the official website of Spotify and tap on the sign-in option that you will in the right corner of the screen.
- Now you have to type the email that you are using for Spotify and tap on the Next option.
- Now you have to tap on the forgotten password option below.
- A new screen will open. You have to enter the same email in the place shown. You have to clear the captcha and tap on the next option.
- You will get a confirmation mail on your email account. Open it and check the mail. Then just complete the password reset process and then login with the new password that you have set. You will see that the error code is now removed.
Use Your Email or Username to Login
Sometimes it’s good to switch been your username and email that you use for your Spotify account. It will sometimes solve the issue very easily.
- You should go to your Spotify account as you are logged in to your Spotify website. Here you will see the basic details about your Spotify account.
- Now you have to see the account overview tab and go to the profile section that you should see the entry under the username and email. Now you note them down and use them to log in.
- Now you have to log out of your Spotify account and login back in using the email or username that you have noted. You may that the Spotify error code 3 is now removed.
Uninstall the VPN
In the event that you are utilizing a VPN, at that point quite possibly this is what’s causing the issue. This is on the grounds that Spotify isn’t accessible for each locale on the planet and in the event that you have an alternate area arrangement in your VPN, at that point, you will probably run into this issue. So, you should try uninstalling VPS and restart your computer to see if the error still there.