Transferring apps from android to android can be hard. Being an android user, you must be thinking about how to transfer apps from android to android. You might be wishing to get all your data and apps on your new phone. Android ordinarily has a tight mix with cloud administrations. Be that as it may, there are by and by certain manners by which the information can be moved easily from the old telephone on to the upgraded one.
How To Transfer Apps from Android to Android?
There are a few methods that will help you transfer data from one android to another android phone. You can use third-party software, using NFC, or Bluetooth. Let’s just understand the method one by one.
Transfer Apps from Android to Android Using NFC?
NFC means “Close to Field Communication” and, as the name suggests, it empowers short-range correspondence between viable gadgets. This needs in any event one sending gadget, and another to get the sign. A scope of gadgets can utilize the NFC standard and will be viewed as one or the other latent or dynamic.
Uninvolved NFC gadgets incorporate labels, and other little transmitters, that can send data to other NFC gadgets without the requirement for their very own force wellspring. Notwithstanding, they don’t handle any data sent from different sources, and can’t interface with other uninvolved parts. These regularly appear as intelligent signs on dividers or notices.
To Transfer data and apps using NFC, you have to follow the below steps.
- First of all, you have to check, if both of your phones are having NFC and android beam.
- If you see that android beam and NFC are available on your phone, you can proceed with the process.
- If both are disabled, you can enable
- Then you have to open the app page using Google Play.
- Then, in the next step, you have to beam the content. You can perform the steps by making use of the android beam. To complete the process any of the android devices must be powered on and unlocked.
- Then, you have to press the devices back to back.
- When you see that the NFC connection is completed, there will a sound.
- On the screen. You will see a beam and an animated background.
- Then, you will touch on an item over the screen, you will see that it will appear over the screen of another android device.
Must Read: How to Fix Hotspot Not Working On Android?
Transfer Apps from Android to Android Using Bluetooth?
You can also transfer apps from one android phone to another android phone using Bluetooth. To do so you have to use APK files. APK is Application Package. APK files help achieve undertakings, for example, the establishment and conveyance of middleware and versatile applications. Below let’s understand the steps to transfer using Bluetooth.
- First of all, you have to download the APK extractor app. You can easily get it from Google Play Store. If you already have the app, you have to make sure that the app should be updated to the latest version.
- Then, you have to open the app on your phone.
- Then, you have to tap on the three vertical lines. You will see a pop-up menu with various options.
- After that, you have to tap on the allow the option to enable access to the app.
- Then in the pop-up menu, you have to choose the share option.
- Now you have to choose a sharing method. You have to choose Bluetooth to share the apps.
- Then, you will see a contact list. In the contact list, you must make sure that the new phone is present there in the contact list.
- You have to then, tap the id over your Bluetooth list.
- By this, the APK files will be extracted to the selected list. These files then will be sent to the receiver android phone.
- Finally, you have to install the APK files on the new phone and use them.
These were the best methods you can use to transfer files and apps from android to android.