Video games and the web go together always. With the web, you don’t have to look for the clamoring hordes of an arcade or fight companions together for gaming on the love seat. They can appreciate collaborating with or going up against others everywhere in the world. In truth, online multiplayer isn’t generally a wonderful encounter, particularly with regards to correspondence.
What is Discord?
Discord is one of the most well-known ways gamers convey on the web. Disunity lets companions impart legitimately by means of voice, video, or text, and join workers where bigger networks can associate together. Gaming is unquestionably Discord’s center, at one point the administration even parted with free PC games to paid supporters prior to acknowledging it couldn’t beat Steam.
Discord Transfer Ownership
You will be able to transfer the discord the ownership only when you have more than 100 users and it should be a necessity that your server must be 30 days old if you want to change the admin. In case the owner is not active for many months, the one who controls the server secondarily will get the ownership automatically. All he/she needs is to submit a request to the discord team to do so. The person will need to mail the important details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, the discord team will change the rights of the admin. Or you can also try going to the help & support option and then tap on the server ownership transfer request and then give the needed details.
How to Transfer Ownership of Discord Server
Below we are giving you the steps that you need to follow to transfer ownership of the discord server. Have a look at them carefully.
- First of all, you have to log in to your discord account with the help of the mobile app or the web browser. Just enter your correct login credentials.
- Then on the dashboard, you have to search for the server where you want to transfer the ownership of discord.
- Now at the side of the discord server symbol, you will see an arrow icon. You have to tap on it in order to see more options.
- Now, you have to select server settings and see to it. You will there user management section. Under this section, you will see the members’ section. Just tap on it.
- Then, you have to select the member and tap on the three-dot menu that you will find on the left side of the member name.
- A drop-down menu will be seen there. You have to choose the transfer ownership option from the drop-down list of options. You will see a confirmation box there. Then you have to choose the transfer ownership option. This will confirm the transferring process.
Also read: How to Block Someone on Discord?
The process will be done this way. But make sure you have 100+ members if you want to change the discord ownership. In case you are the secondary controller of the server, you have to send a request to the discord support to get the ownership. Hope this article was easy enough to make you understand the Discord transfer ownership process.