Fortnite is of the most popular online multiplayer games. Fortnite game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017 and its fan loving increasing day by day. Many people spending their lot of time playing Fortnite games with millions of active users.
What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royal game that provides many exciting experiences while playing. This is the last standing player that drops certain players onto the island and then competes to be the last player or team to stand.
As many of you love to play this game a day along but sometimes some unwanted or unexpected error can ruin your complete excitement or gaming experience. Some of you were already aware of some of the common errors and you are not alone in this.
As the number of players is increasing the load on the server also increasing and due to this Fortnite has been experiencing a server outage that affects gamers and their experience across the world.
Some time that issue you faced from your side or some time it happened from the game company’s side. When an issue occurred by at their end they always notified or update on their official social pages to assure gamers that their team is working hard to fix that issue and will fix it ASAP.
Nowadays common error reported by many gamers is “You do not have permission to play Fortnite” or “your account no longer has play access to Fortnite”. I know you were also got stressed and were thinking about “why Fortnite permission error occurs” on your device even you are doing the same thing you were doing before. Don’t worry that is not from your end it is already confirmed by epic games and they are trying to fix this.
But meanwhile, we are sharing some fixes with you that help in the “how to fix you do not have permission to play Fortnite” error in easy steps, and after this fix, you can again play Fortnite without any permission error.
How to Resolve Permission Denied Error on Fortnite
This error could be related to your epic account that connected with multiple emails. The easy way to fix this error you need to unlink any unwanted or single email that you want to use for playing games.
Follow these steps to unlink and fix the issue related to “you do not have permission to play Fortnite error”:
- Go to the epic game store page.
- When you will get the sign-in screen then login with the email you know or using for epic games account. But if you don’t know the exact email or want to know multiple emails connected to your epic account then click on the “forgot your password”.
- In the next it will ask to enter your email address, then you need to enter all your email addresses you know or might have ever used in the past.
- If you get an email from epic games then that old email is connected with your epic games account.
- Log in to epic games using old email.
- Then you need to select “Connections”
- Then Select Accounts and unlink the past email or emails from your epic games account.
- Now logout from this old email account. And log in back into your epic games account using the email you want to connect with it.
- Then select “connections” and then “Accounts “and link the correct email to your epic games account.
Also Read: Top Ten Battle Royale Games For Mobile & PC
If you also facing the same or another type of error then try to update your game as well and try to re-login.