We all know that windows phone no more is in trend. Amid this Microsoft is putting efforts into integrating android and iPhone with windows. Your phone application is one of the most popular results of this kind of integration. You can use those apps to mirror your android phone to your computer. In a simple way, we can say that your phone is something that syncs photos and text messages from your android phone to your computer. For those who love to share phone files with computers, your phone can be an exciting application.
In any case, it accompanies some significant impediments, for example, just giving admittance to the last 25 photographs and 15 messages on your phone. Doubtlessly being restricted to your last 15 discussions won’t be very remarkable prevention, yet just having the last 25 photographs open is a major downside. It is additionally impractical to associate with various PCs at the same time.
What is yourphone.exe?
If you do a lot of texting during the day, yourphone.exe is a real time saver as you do not have to swap back and forth between computer and phone. If you’re also looking for quick wireless access to your most recent photos the Your Phone app is also very useful.
How yourphone.exe works?
Since the program, YourPhone.exe needs to continue sending any notification on the phone to desktop the cycle is continued running consistently. Utilizing this for Microsoft applications, you can proceed with where you left on the phone. So as you continue connecting applications, the better the experience if you are utilizing a similar Microsoft account both on the phone, and the PC. The cycle continues running out of sight and at times appears on in the errand administrator. That said if the program stresses you, and you don’t need it, there are approaches to dispose of it.
How to Get Rid of Yourphone.exe on Windows 10?
If you see that yourphone.exe is running in the background of your system, you can easily stop or remove it. Here is the process for manually removing it.
- First of all, you have to open the windows task manager. You can do it by right click the task at the bottom of your screen.
- You will see a few options there. Tap on task manager from the options.
- In case you want to open the task manager in a manual way, you do it by pressing the Ctrl+Shift+Esc button together on your computer.
- When the windows task manager is opened, you have to search for your phone process there.
- If you see that the app is open, you will see it there like your phone. In case the application is running, it will appear as your phone there on the list.
- In order to stop the YourPhone process, you have to right-click on it and then tap on the end task option there in the pop-up window.
This will end the running cycle until whenever you reboot or until you open the Your Phone application physically. In case you’re utilizing Your Phone includes, this will forestall the application from working out of sight. You won’t get warnings or messages matched up opposite your Android gadget until the application is opened once more.
Process to Disable YourPhone.exe on Windows 10
If you want to remove yourphone.exe from your windows 10, you have to disable it from running in the background. Let’s understand the process to do it easily.
- First of all, you have to go to the settings app. Then see the privacy option.
- Now move to the background apps option under privacy. There you need to see your phone app on the list.
- When you find your phone app on the list, just click on it and choose the advanced option from there.
- There you will a toggle button. You have toggle off the option given for background apps.
How to Uninstall Your Phone app from Windows 10 using Powershell?
If you want to completely remove your phone application from your Windows 10, you have to do it using Powershell. Here are the steps that you must follow.
- First of all, you have to open the start.
- Then you have to type Windows Powershell in the search file and hit enter.
- When you see the list of results, just tap on the top result there.
- Then just select Run as administrator
- After that, you have type come command like Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage and hit enter.
- There will no notification for you about the confirmation of the removal of your phone app. If the command that you have entered is successful, you will not see any response in the Powershell window.
- After doing this you will also need to remove the installation files that were used for your phone app. To see the files you have to open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ folder in Windows File Explorer.
This way you have successfully uninstalled your phone app from your Windows 10. You will then no longer be able to see your phone app on your Windows 10 computer.